Re: Isabel

"Pamela J. Evans" wrote:

> My brother in Durham is damp but sound and folks are ok in PA.  Marge, Jim, Peg, Libby, Auralie, Maria - y'all ok up there?

   JRF checking in here, all fat and happy :-). One day of
very strong winds and rain, 18 hours of power outage.
A lateral or two (jargon for stem growing out from the main
stem) on Dahlias ripped off, a few dead tree branches (small)
off, just a bit of clean up left to go. Very lucky compared to
others in the metro area.
   Half-million people without power in the area (mine came
on before noon today); I wouldn't be surprised if Marge is
in that latter group. Many people boiling water; not necessary
here though. All in all, we lucked out in 16 different ways...
   Regards to all !
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher