colchiums & ivy question

Hey colchium lovers! When they sprout, do they look like a little white
sprout w/ a purple tip? If so, I've got a few showing right now. Just
got home from work and I'm out watering and saw them.

And a sure sign of fall - the spider lilies are coming up everywhere
too. The red ones are wild here and grow everywhere - love it.

Also, does anyone know what kind of ivy grows and forms clusters of
bright red berries, like little bunches of grapes? I have wild ivy all
the time, but this is the first time I've seen it produce berries? They
weren't there day before yesterday.

Strange. Also my purple morning glories are mutating into the most
glorious combination of colors. There's the dark purple w/ purple-red
stripes, now lighter purple w/ same stripes and a deep bluish-purple w/
the stripes and a light rose-pink w/ dots of deeper pink. I've got all
of these on that cattle panel trellis all at once and I mean to tell ya
- what a gorgeous combo it is!! Gotta go get another camera Monday to
get a picture of this. Delightfully beautiful. Hope everyone's ok and
having a gr888 day as our pal Tony would say!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A