unrcd messages

I had 2 messges that I sent 15 Sept but never rcd.  Did all of you receive
these?  Do all your messages appear?

In a message dated 9/15/03 3:48:41 PM, Cersgarden writes:

<< In a message dated 9/15/03 8:15:57 AM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<<  security is a nightmare!  >>

Donna, my sister flys regularly betwn LA and NY and frequently stops here in
betwn.  She says Des Moines airport has the tightest security.  Hard to
    She was also in NY in the black out however she paid a premium but got a
ride to her hotel so she spent 2 days in darkness and retnd to LA as quickly
as she could get out.
    Glad you had a good time in KC.
        Ceres  >>