Re: Pics/Botanic Gardens

In a message dated 9/22/2003 5:16:58 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Also, late summer or early fall you would see the
> garden at  maturity.

That time would probably be best for me, too, not only because I'm also very
busy in early spring, but I promised my grandson I would go to Italy with him
and his high school Latin club next summer.  I'm actually quite flattered at
having been asked by him.

zem
zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]