From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:59:38 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Lacecap Hydrangea

Melody / - The side yard I showed you 0n the south, surprised me today
As I<br>felt really good to do some work for awhile. Well, there was
this Lacecap<br>Hy. there that has 3 different colors on it. Blue, Pink
& Mauve. There is 1<br>other, pink & one Lavender.<br>got to do some
cleaning up too.<br><br>Tony Veca <>< <br>Another Gr888 Day in Paradise
!!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com