Re: Re: Pics/Botanic Gardens

May 1 & 2 are the first weekend... and I am involved in a pond expo that
weekend. Anyone know when mothers day is... would want to avoid that
weekend also.

Cathy since you are so close, when is the best viewing time for that
garden? I know that all these southern gals think everything is in bloom
by May but us Northerners realize that is not the case....:)

Donna