RE: The Scientist :: Frontlines | Plant Police Go Online, Sep. 22, 2003

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] The Scientist :: Frontlines | Plant Police Go Online, Sep. 22, 2003
  • From: "Melody" mhobertm@excite.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:59:59 -0400 (EDT)

Tony: Do you suppose the plant police will actually be able to get a
real handle on this situation or do you think it's just wishful thinking
on their part to be able to control internet commerce that way? I can
understand why this is important...I'm just not sure it's very feasible.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein