From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:18:14 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] colchicum.

Thanks Kitty. I'll look those up today.<br>Nothing has been "normal" in
my gardens this year. I think winter will hit <br>early in Oklahoma. No
kmrsy@comcast.net<br>>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Subject: RE: [CHAT] colchicum.<br>>Date: Mon, 22
haven't kept track but, does everyone who got these <br>>from<br>>me
have at least a white nose poking through the soil by now? I thought
came from a wholesaler. Your best sources for Colchicum are<br>>Odyssey
Bulbs and Brent & Beckys Bulbs. Odyssey has the larger selection
sized bulbs. If <br>>anyone<br>>wants to try other colchicum, I would
suggest getting one of the double<br>>flowered types like C. 'Waterlily'
or C. autumnale 'Alboplenum' or<br>>C.a. 'Pleniflorum for contrast. Then
go in for some of the others for <br>>subtle<br>>differences and varying
rained Wednesday most of the day and a cold front moved<br>> > through.
It must have triggered them because on Friday they started
more!! Kitty, <br>>where<br>> > did you say you ordered yours from?
Claremore, OK<br>> > Zone
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--