RE: Pics/Botanical garden get-together

I would love to...can't be this year...maybe next.  Although my husband is
continuously doing better, I am not at the point where I could leave him
alone.   Saw St. Louis for a few hours before going to Europe in 1996 but
from the descriptions sent by this group, I have much more to see and would
love to.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN