From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:42:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Isabel

> From: Theresa- yahoo <tchessie@yahoo.com><br>> Wow! Glad you are OK
Marge. Today i finally got through to my<br>friend's<br>> answering
machine in Va Bch. Her message indicates that they still<br>have<br>>
limited power and phone service. Yikes- not fun at all. My
sister<br>in<br>> Greenville, NC was fine, just a few branches
Beach area and Richmond<br>are still having lots of power outages. I'm
surprised your sister<br>came through so well as that storm came into
land off the outer<br>banks. Tho' did read that those on the left of the
center got the<br>rain and those on the right got the wind....well, we
sure got the<br>wind! Not all that much rain, but talk about
Gardening in
Article: Variegation on the Green Theme - Part
Index of Articles by Category and
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com