work related

Ceres,
To be fair, I have to agree somewhat with companies that allow no personal
business.  In large corporations it would cause such a mess and there are
always people who abuse any perk they get.  However, my office consists of the
boss, the office manager and me and the boss does understand outside interests
and allows for them so long as work gets done.  When I took my courses at
Guelph I did not have a home computer so I wrote all my papers and homework
longhand and brought them to work to type.  He knew this and it was fine, so
long as it didn't interfere with work.

Small companies, I believe, should allow some personal use of email, personal
phone calls, etc, provided it doesn't get abused and work does not suffer.

Kitty