RE: watering

Probably would work in your yard... but mine is up and down with DH
mounds of dirt:(  I would think that the water would settle in the down
sections and crack the pipe (?) during the winter... I guess if it is
all slightly angled down in your yard, it would drain and be fine. I
have a smaller air compressor that I use to blow out all water lines
(hoses or whatever) before the freeze hit here.

But what do I know.. where is Rich when we need him!