Frost

Well, our garden year is near an end.  We had heavy frost this morning. Even
the bird baths were iced over. Meredith Publishing were scheduled to do photo
shoots in my garden Wed & Thurs so this will not happen.  I did have the first
group of plants moved inside, working on climatizing  the second group which
will be followed by the third & last.
The next 2 or 3 nights are predicted to be very cool and then a warming.  I
have not rcd my bulb order from Brent & Becky which I thought was to be shipped
the middel of Sept.
     Any one know of great gardens in New Orleans I should try to tour?  We
will be flying there on the 15th.  Also, what about Univ of Georgia campus
gardens?  Surely Dirr & Armitage have something to view.  My niece is doing
graduate work there so will be visiting her while down there.
    Ceres, Iowa zone 4/5