Re: Frost

In a message dated 9/29/03 4:56:59 PM, pulis@mindspring.com writes:

<< did

when I spoke at their spring and fall garden shows a few years ago. >>

Daryl, are you holding out on us or am I the only one that is not aware of
your involvement?  Regardless, I would love to hear about your expertise & what
you speak on.
    Thanks for the information.  I am making a list of possible gardens so I
may do some
 searching however I am one of four that would want to see gardens.  If it
were only my husband and I, he would allow time.  The Univ of Ga should be no
problem to allow time to spend in a garden.
    Thanks, again.     Ceres