RE: Frost

Well I think you should be flapping your fingers a bit more on this list
then.....:) Many of us are native plant and wildlife nuts! I personally
would like to know more about organic gardening... like what does that
really mean? I don't use chemicals... but what other important
difference is there? Garden designer... boy do I have some planning to
do! I think I made every possible mistake here....:)

> Behalf Of Daryl

> As for me, I flap my lips on several subjects. My favorites are
> gardening, environmentally friendly gardening, gardening for wildlife,
> gardening with native plants. I guess that most speaking requests are
> my
> role as  a garden designer, especially since the HGTV show, though.
Not a