RE: watering

I watched a show with a demonstration on installing a system. Not sure
if it is the same one Kitty is using, but looked rather simple to do.
But it had little ends you punctured into the line so the water would go
to a certain plant... liked the concept, but wondering about those
connections in winter. Do you have to take them off? What happens when
you blow out the lines? Do they end up in the neighbors or next county?
When you leave the entire system out for the winter, do you tape off the
ends after blowing them out? Anything else you do? How much condensation
ends up in them? Enough to hurt the lines or end pieces?

Sorry, Rich, you asked if I wanted to know something:)

I really want to do something next year.... with about a million other
things.

Donna