From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:51:29 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Hi

Uh, Hello!<br><br>It's been a long time since I've seen ya'll. I hope
everybody has <br>weathered the storms, terrorist alerts and other
natural disasters. <br><br>I wanted to thank everybody for all the nice
messages, cards etc. that <br>you sent after my sisters accident. It
meant a lot to my family and <br>especially to me. It is comforting to
know I have friends all over the <br>country. Thank you very
much.<br><br>My season for selling hibiscus is just about over. It has
been a very <br>good year. I was doing six markets a week since May.
Waking up a <br>3:30am and not getting home sometimes until 5pm. I
barely had time to <br>answer customer emails let alone family and
friends. Now it's time to <br>plan for next year and in fact I have
2,500 cuttings to pot up in Oct. <br>However, I plan on mixing in a few
fishing trips along the way.<br><br>It's been an interesting trip. I've
given talks at garden clubs, been <br>on the radio and may appear on
MSNBC this week. We'll see how that pans <br>out. More than likely I'll
end up on the cutting room floor. My next <br>event isn't until Feb.
where I'll be with a gardening celebrity for a <br>benefit/gardening
show. Then it's on to the San Francisco Flower and <br>Garden Show in
March. Pretty busy for a self designated &quot;Type B&quot;
wonderful group of

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com