Re: Hi

on 9/30/03 12:51 PM, David Franzman wrote:

> It is comforting to know I have friends all over the
> country.

DF - Gr888 to hear from you & about your exciting times. Will look for you
on MNBC. I share with you your sentiments about these friends. They have
been a blessing to me. Got to meet Melody & Judy. They visited here in
Vancouver. Had a gr888 time. Take care.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA