RE: strange gardening year

Must be the rain that is moving and germinating all the weed seeds... I
have weeds I have never seen here before!

Tonight they are calling for a killing freeze here... hope they are
wrong, but with the last trip out with the dog-- eh-- thinking they are
right. I covered a few things and brought more inside the garage for the
night. Figure it is too early to loose everything!.

Corn in your flowerbeds?!?