RE: Hi

Glad to see you made it back to chat David!

Congratulations on the successful year! We all knew it... so what is it
like to be famous?!? I am sure you will not end up on the cutting room
floor, so if you get advanced notice, do let us know and maybe we can
tune in to MSNBC and cheer you on from our neck of the woods...

And while you are here-- my tropical hibiscus is not happy in the house.
With a freeze predicted tonight, had to hurry the hardening off to get
it inside... the bottom leaves are turning yellowish.... not enough
light or too much water? Or?

Donna