Re: Self-seeders

Most interesting yours has not reseeded; mine seeds all over, but
mostly in the gravel drive, from which it is not easy to
extricate...maybe you need to put yours in some gravel:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> <<  blue-eyed grass >>
> Marge, this is one I have never had reseed.  I love that little
plant.  Mine
> is located in semi-shade now only getting sun late afternoon.
>     The SA has not bothered the fir yet but I try to remove it when
I spot it
> however the sweep I just spotted is probably 10-12' up & must get
it down.
>     We are in the low 50's this morning.  We went downtown Des
Moines for the