Re: today

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] today
  • From: Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

My Immortality is blooming right now too. I just love them.
Theresa....yours may still bloom this fall so don't be surprised (she
just got hers). My yellow twice-blooming iris are blooming too.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
My newly acquired Iris 'Immortality' is about to bloom - boy that was fast!
I fertilized the lawn today, including enzymes.
I was pruning out a few wayward branches around the yard and decided I
couldn't wait for winter to take down that big Redbud. It was 10-25 feet
tall, I'd guess. Losing it let in some nice sunlight, but the shrubs behind
it need to get a bit taller as I can now partly see the neighbor's house.
Won't be a problem for too long though. The other 3 trees back there should
close the gap in time.