Re: Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??
  • From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:02:15 -0500

Sometimes it takes years of exposure to an allergen to develop sensitivity. DH, the allergist, gives me regular reports on the growth of our local ragweed populations. (It was one of his major disappointments when I tested negative to every allergen he threw at me. Not that he wanted me to suffer, he just was hoping for another subject for his research!
Cathy