Re: Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??

You are so right, Cathy.  I've grown several species of Euphorbia for
years and years...handled the plants with bare hands all the time -
no problem.  A couple of years ago, doing that brought on the worst
case of contact dermatitis you can imagine.  I looked like Bozo the
Clown for a week; had to go to emergency and get lots of meds to calm
things down.  Now always wear gloves when handling my Euphorbs...

This is one reason I always feel a bit of concern when someone says
they don't get PI...well, maybe not TODAY..but that does not mean
they won't get it tomorrow...so Jesse, watch pulling that stuff, OK?
I mean, use gloves at the very least:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade