Re: Help with peonies

> From: Zemuly@aol.com
> Now isn't that the sad truth!  I don't know why I get excited every
 year
> when their buds are ready to burst.  I ought to know a severe
thunder  storm
> (likely with hail) is just around the corner. :-)
----------

Absolutely Zem!  Exactly.  But, I still get excited as well.  The one
positive about being too disorganized to get mine staked and having
major gully washers mash them to the ground is that I get to cut them
for the house without guilt:-)  One of mine - pale pink, huge ruffly,
voluptuous marvel is also incredibly sweetly scented...I love having
a bouquet by my bed so I can sniff them last thing and first thing:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis