RE: Frances picture

I have a few friends down there.... the ones in Coco beach have left.
Unless she turns big time, they would be effected, although it might not
be a direct hit.

Other friends were ten miles off the eye of Charley... Cape Coral area.
They haven't decided yet... well, last I heard yesterday.

Be careful Jim.... ma nature can really give a punch when she is in the
mood....

Donna