From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:11 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Poison Ivy

Heh, heh, Chris...I have been known to do that very same thing...grab a big
leaf or wad of leaves to grab some PI with...and sometimes, if there's no
bag handy, I just throw it over the fence into the no-man's land along the
side of the road:-)  However, it's "do as I say and not as I do" when making
recommendations to those not used to dealing with this pest:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland