Re: Frances picture

Yeh Jim...Oklahoma is nowhere NEAR the hurricane...come on up, bring
Beans, and we'll have a good ole time on the farm. LOL. I watched the
weather this morning...and they said this hurricane is already the size
of the state of Texas. WOW. It showed the Bahamas getting beat up
already.

Marge Talt <mtalt@hort.net> wrote:
> From: james singer
> 16 percent probability we will be within 65 nautical miles of the
eye.
> That's all. Last I heard [last night], officials have ordered
mandatory
> evacuation for 430,000 residents of the Florida east coast. Your
> friends, if I remember about where they live, are probably among
them.

Well, that's scary enough for me! Do hope you weather this OK,
Jim...if you need to evacuate, come to MD...I've got room:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor: Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis