Re: Immortality Iris/Dogs

Wow...and I thought MY place was entertaining...I think your dog has beat my dog in that department!  LOL

Hollikft@aol.com wrote:
LOLOL!!!!!!! Can relate to the puppy help! My pup eats seeds also. Even
will steal a tomato and run with it as I chase him. He also has seen me
setting up to transplant some small plants, well he steals the plastic pots from
me and runs off with it like it was a toy. And of course he chews it up, as
he is looking at me!
He isnt much of a watch dog, as he thinks anyone that comes here is here to
see him, but DONT GO NEAR THE POOL! He gives the neighbors headaches. He is
the lifeguard, and is always on pool patrol. If you use the diving board,
be prepared for a scolding as he will tell ya off. And when you jump off, or
in, he will dive in and save you! Actually, when we have company, he is
kindda the entertainment this year!

Holli

In a message dated 9/2/2004 10:14:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,