Re: Flowering Crab Apple Tree

Jesse, I forgot to describe Deno's cycles in case you aren't familiar with
his work.  Each cycle last 3 months so:
> M. 'Red Splendor' at 70F  - 15% , then 3% more at 40F, then 70% more at
70F
means 15% germinated during the 3 months at 70F, then he put them in the
fridge at 40F and got 3% more, and after that 3 months in the fridge he
brought them back to 70F whereupon 70% more germinated.  The two that had
86% germ in the first cycle were good enough that he apparently didn't
bother trying for more.

Kitty