Re: Hi I'm A Newbie with a ?? NOW Roosters

I grew up with a flock of bantam chickens in our yard and White Rocks,  Rhode
Island Reds and "Dominickers" in the hen house.  I have always loved  the
crow of roosters in the morning, and they have never waked me unless I was  ready
to get up. <LOL> When I lived in Key West we had hens and roosters  in our
yard all the time.  I could never understand why, after Key West got  "citified"
with overpriced real estate, the newcomers freaked out over  the chickens
being dirty and noisy.  There is no better way to rid your  yard of ticks and
scorpions, unless you keep Guinea hens.
zone 7
West TN