RE: garden lighting

I do have a motion light by the porch door.. darn thing keeps going on
and off all night... about to drive me nuts, as it always goes off just
as you are looking....

I did find some taller lights at Menards, more like a pole type about 6
ft high with a carriage light on top.. They actually have plugs on the
end. Will try to get them working this weekend. They were on sale 16.00
each... so figured for that price I would give them a shot.