RE: allergies

I should print this off for DH.... I am allergic to dust and yep, told
Dh that we needed a house keeper so I wouldn't have to dust anymore...
you don't even want to hear his reply LOL!

There was a point that the lower doses where not effective and any more
just caused the reaction... They switched something like three times
then I just gave up and stopped going.