RE: Check out Yahoo! Photos - Hollis Pond Pictures 2002

I found them and posted them here:

The page said access denied or something... tried my yahoo id sign in
and still wouldn't let me see them. But it wouldn't be the first time me
and Yahoo didn't get along :)LOL!

Who is off to bed now... bad day, got lots to do tomorrow....