Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: zemuly's file(s) NOW Clerodendrum

In a message dated 9/2/2004 10:59:31 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

How big  is the Clerodendrum?

My Clerodendrum trichotomum is about 25 feet tall and 20 feet wide.   It just
keeps growing -- and making suckers, which, incidentally, have  roots.  If
anybody wants to try some let me know.  I don't know,  however, how hardy it is
above zone 7, and it takes a few years to bloom.   If you want to read a funny
opinion, see what Dirr has to say about it.
zone 7
West TN