From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 7:43 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] belated welcome to Holli

Glad to have you join us, Holli.  And especially glad to see another New
Yorker.
I'm in Westchester, so we are practically neighbors.  Chris and I keep
missing at flower shows, but one of these days maybe we will have a
Northeastern gathering like the ones out in the midwest.
Anyway, welcome to this great group - they're like family.
Auralie

http://www.hort.net/funds/