Re: allergies

Me too! Benadryl makes me totally unconscious. Try a prescription allergy meds. Clarinex works for me with no side effects- but you'll have to try a couple to find the best for you.
Theresa

gardenqueen@academicplanet.com wrote:

Unfortunately my body doesn't do meds well. The lightest Benadryl knocks
me out for 12-16 hours. Even when I wake I'm too groggy to be very
sensible. Out of the question during the week since I get up at 4:30 and
leave here at 5:15.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: Kitty Sent: 9/2/2004 9:27:19 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: RE: RE: [CHAT] allergies

Pam, whenever you know you'll have a morning that you'll need to be more

clear-headed, take a benadryl. It's very safe, helps you sleep and you'll

be clear in the morning. I'd never suggest taking somethin all the time,

but this is very safe and could come in handy.

Kitty