From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 10:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] belated welcome to Holli

In a message dated 09/03/2004 9:32:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
I've written privately to Holli.  She lives less than 1/2 hour away!  We
have to get our work schedules aligned and then maybe we can visit. Eva, you
should come too. Auralie, please let me know when you are on the Island
next.  I'd love to meet you.

Don't get out there much these days, Chris, since my son moved from Shirley
to Washington State.  Are you going to Fall Conference?  We'll have to plan
some sort of get-together before too long.