Re: return to cabinetry

Thanks Marge - you always seem to know something about everything. The
'marveloulous' compliment (this time) was directed at your ASCII work in
drawing the cabinet door. I'm printing all these comments for future
reference in case anything more happens to this door or to the others.
However, I've been thinking that since I only applied glue to the inside
of one stile and not to the rails at all, there still may be enough
'give' to accommodate the panel and not cause future damage. Whew!

Sorry to have bothered/bored the rest of you with this, I forgot to
preface it as OT, but I suppose the subject title was a pretty strong
hint. I like the fact that I can look to this wonderful group to help me
with problems, gardening and otherwise. And that at times I am able to
return the favor.

Kitty