Re: belated welcome to Holli

Chris, Fall Conference is the State Federation's big annual meeting and party
at a mid-state resort.  We used to go to the Otesaga at Cooperstown on odd
but it has become too pricey for some.  It also used to be four days, but
again some
have complained of the price so now it is crammed into three.  This year it
will be at
Lake George, and sounds like a very good program.  Tony Todesco will be the
design speaker, and he's just about the best there is - even my DH likes him.
 If you
still have your summer NEWS (state publication) you can read all about it.
Conference is really a time to meet people from all over the state.
the reservation deadline was August 15, but I'll bet you could still get in
if you're
interested.  It's always a fun time - I haven't missed one since 1987.

In a message dated 09/04/2004 8:30:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,