RE: railroad issue

Looked for it last night... can't say as I found it, but there is a real
mess here! Someday I will have to take a picture of my room... it is the
place everything gets stashed of importance and no one dares touch
anything there....

Now if I can get you all over here to straighten it out.... Theresa can
assemble the shelves, Kitty can sort & pitch the garbage, Marge can
organize this mess of a e-box, Pam can get the weeding done in this heat
for me- cold for her, Jim can figure out what the heck those strange
things growing will turn out to be and decide if they should be yanked
or kept, Rich can finish the train off, yeah-- you got the idea :)  I
was going to stay home this weekend, but something came up... so that's
not going to happen, and somehow this month's calendar has more things
on it than I can possibly do.

Donna