RE: railroad issue

Boy - you sure have our strengths pegged! I would so love to get my
hands on my Dad's place with a dumpster parked outside. A real packrat.

Actually, though, I have short spurts of g**awful messes and then I have
to tidy them up. For quite awhile now I've had a couple of projects laid
out on the dining room table that I can't put away, they are long term.
I keep straightening the piles though so they don't look too bad. BTW -
I only eat there in winter. Spring though fall I eat in the Florida