To: "Agardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:40 PM
Subject: [CHAT] return to cabinetry

To those of you who may recall my saga of the new kitchen last
fall....update:

I opened the door to the broom closet the other day and it fell off in my
hand. The hinged side border was still attached to the cabinet, but the
center panel slid right out of the border piece. No glue. I did manage to
put it back together myself with some carpenter's glue, but geez, what a
surprise!

Kitty