Re: Zem picture links

My Jason is the most dog-like cat I have ever seen. He doesn't want to go out unless we are going too, and comes when he is called! When we are working in the yard, he he follows us around, and wants to be in the center of the action!
Cathy
On Sunday, September 5, 2004, at 11:52 AM, Kitty wrote:

Not really. Mick used to walk aways with me, no tether. I'd get to a
neighbor's house and then he'd just wait for me to come back out and we'd
walk on home.

I was away from home all day Fri and Sat and today Slugger couldn't get
enough of me. He wouldn't leave me alone for the longest time. He came to
live here about the same time I lost my job, so he thinks I'm supposed to be
here.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Zem picture links

Thought so. Pretty babies you have dear. Question for you, do your cats
get more adventurous as they get older? Sugar actually wanted to go for
a walk tonight (on her tether of course) and we went all the way down to
the corner. She didn't like it when I wanted to turn around and go back
to the house either. She's never done that before. She turned nine this
summer. Have you noticed that w/ any of your cats?

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: Zemuly@aol.com Sent: 9/3/2004 9:08:16 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] Zem picture links

In a message dated 9/3/2004 8:55:54 PM Central Standard Time,