Re: railroad issue

Donna, did you get any storms last night?  We had 1 2/10" of rain, wind and
lots of upset pots. Morning paper reported 13 counties under tornado threats.
Rain was very heavy in nearby suburbs which created flash flooding.   We
actually needed the rain and it cooled things so we were able to turn the AC off
this morning as the humidity is greatly reduced.
    Ceres