RE: railroad issue now midwest weather

Nope-- although after my stressful week and outing yesterday I was dead
tired and could have slept thru anything. But no signs of any rain or
storms... I am sure it will be here about time for the BBQ later...

It is hot and miserable here... planning on cutting the grass today so I
better get with it.