Re: Jim

Feels like I've been under house arrest for the last 3 days. Winds have mostly subsided now, with only occasional 20-25 MPH gusts and very little rain. Nothing here destroyed as near as I can tell. Only a couple of plants in pots got tipped over but none broken.

Those in the path of the eye weren't so lucky. Lots of damage in that path. Tampa Bay has some pretty scary storm surge right now. And I guess it's about to raise hob in the panhandle and Alabama.

Very different storm than Charley. Frances, like Jabba the Hutt, seemed to get too big to move. By next Saturday, we'll have a better idea what Ivan is going to do.