Re: Jim now signature lines

Thank you, Donna. Part of the problem is most of us [me included] are not compulsive about removing all the excess baggage that messages pick up after two or three iterations. Incidentally, I put that signature line on there for the rare fruit list, which has members scattered all over the sub-tropical and tropical world.