RE: kitchen & anemone

It was a big thing back then.... I remember finding enough of it at a
garage sale and doing an entire wall in the dinning area. <chuckles> and
my Dh at the time made a phony/real window in the middle. He was an
artist and did a painting for the backdrop of the window so it looked
like you were viewing a wonderful outdoor scene... Pretty real looking,
remembering folks closing the window cause it started raining
out...LOL!!

The folks that bought that house must have thought we were nuts!....(ok,
it was the times)...hum, wonder how long it took those folks to realize
they were not looking outside...or if he gave then all the different
season pictures to use....(we were divorced by the time the house was
sold, he handled the sale for the most part. I signed papers at closing
and picked up my check!)..

Gosh, haven't thought about that in years! ROFLOL!

Donna