Re: kitchen & anemone

Kitty said it was a dungeon. Maybe they used it for something else.

On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 06:15 PM, Donna wrote:

Maybe they didn't cook?

What I never understood was that the previous owners, with no window
kitchen chose dark carpet (why carpet?) for the floor, brown &cream
wallpaper, gold appliances, and dark reddish-brown z-brick with one
lightbulb in the ceiling. It was a dungeon. And z-brick in the
There was a layer of grease and dust on every brick. I changed the
bulb to a 4 foot long fixture with 4 fluorescent tubes and another
fluorescent over the sink and now the halogen hocky puck lights under

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a